As 2013 leaves, our mother earth keeps spinning as usual and we celebrates the beginning of yet an another year in Roman calendar. It’s 2014, and people said it’s time to make a new resolution, roll up your sleeves, and aim for your goal.
Reflecting back at what happened on 2013. I am grateful to God, my family, friends, and all the people around me that made me as I am today.
Here are my highlights of 2013:
- Produced short action movie The Fugitive
- Attended Java Jazz Festival 2013
- Great vacation in Bali
- Took a pic twice with idol cosplayer Angie
- Got moumoon’s yuka and masaki autograph
- Attended Eir Aoi’s performance on J Music Lab
- Became the best man of my closest cousin’s wedding
- Became part of Culture Japan Booth Team on AFAID and AFASG
- Meet a lot new and overseas friends.
- Appointed as Associate Producer of Culture Japan in Indonesia
And my resolutions for 2014 are following:
- Graduated from university
- Continue study in Tokyo, Japan
- Pass JLPT N4
- Proficient in Japanese
- Play GT6, FFX/X-2 Remaster, FFXIII-3, Left 4 Dead 2
- Go bungee jump in Singapore
- Make another short movie
- Attend Java Jazz Festival 2014
Wishing everyone a great and prosper year ahead, and Happy New Year 2014!